Enhancing businesses in Southeast Asia through technology.
To be your long-term trusted partner in the region.
Commitment & Perseverance
Respect & Integrity
Knowledge & Innovation
WHY ASIA PACIFIC
SECHEL ASIA simplifies your entry into Asia Pacific to drive growth.
- 2.9+ billion population, US$ 48 trillion combined GDP
- Growing middle class, with over 50% of the population is under 30
- High mobile (141%), internet (58%), and social media (55%) penetration
- Existing enormous gap in food, mobility, ICT, healthcare, and security
- Less domestic competition than other regions of the world
- US$ 7.86 billion was invested in Southeast Asian startups in 2017, threefold from 2016’s US$ 2.52 billion
- Diverse economic developments, tax structures, and business climates
- Complexity of local regulations and longevity of paperwork & process
- Language and cultural gaps not to be underestimated
- Not a first adopter in tech and investments
- Long cycle of deals to be expected in public sector
- Relationships are key in business dealings, emphasizing the imperative need for local partner
WHY WORK WITH US
Your Success. Our Commitment.
- Demonstrable track record of successes
- Strong government and private sector networks
- Capable owner-management team backed by a prominent Southeast Asian business family
- Agile, hands-on team well-versed in business development, operations, and marketing across various industries and countries
- Deep roots and experience with over 80 years cumulative history of operating successful businesses in the region
- Expertise in building long-term and mutually-beneficial business partnerships
- Multi-jurisdictional nature serving as a one-stop-shop to provide direct and local support in the region (versus single country firms)
Ron Snir, Chief Executive Officer
Ron was Commercial Attaché at the Israeli Embassy in Singapore under the Ministry of Economy from 2013 – 2017. Ron was involved and led in closing deals of over 450 million with 100+ clients per year, and over 500 projects in total. Ron is also well-versed in the private sector. After working as a validation engineer in a large pharmaceutical company, Ron traded and managed an entire trading floor of futures traders. Ron holds a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering and a B.Sc. in Chemistry (Nano-Technology) from Ben-Gurion University in Israel, and is now studying towards her Masters in Philosophy of Science at Tel Aviv University in Israel.
Farisca Jo, Country Head – Indonesia
Farisca has spent over twenty two years in the Financial Services industry and Government Trade and Investment Promotion Agency. After graduating from California State University in Fresno, California, Farisca started to develop her career from Agency Development into Bancassurance where she established business relationship with bank partners through Strategic Partnerships. Her latest roles were to promote and attract foreign direct investment as well as provide market access and to facilitate international trade. Farisca has been working closely with both government institutions as well as private corporations across various sectors including IT and Digital Technology.
Natasha Crescentia, Operations and Marketing Manager
Natasha was an integral player in coordinating the operations, marketing, and tech development in the launch of a new e-commerce marketplace platform in Singapore. She led a team in onboarding and managing the B2B relationships of over 120 sellers. Her prior experience in a family office as an International Liaison had also given her the exposure to manage networking events, market entry, and business development initiatives. Natasha holds a BBM degree from Singapore Management University, with double majors in Corporate Communications and Operations Management.
Lionel Adelbertus, Business Development Manager – Indonesia
Lionel was a Project Manager in various mechanical electrical projects in Indonesia from 2016-2018. He also has sales experience in various industry segments such as Automotive and Food and Beverages. Lionel holds a B.Ba degree in International Business Management with focus on Project Management from Feng Chia University in Taiwan.