Enhancing businesses in Southeast Asia through technology.
To be your long-term trusted partner in the region.
Commitment & Perseverance
Respect & Integrity
Knowledge & Innovation
SECHEL ASIA provides high value-added services to two distinct clients: Innovators and Implementers,
with the goal of creating lasting partnerships between both groups.
To simplify entry into target markets through effective go-to-market strategy and product/service validation with enterprises
To get ahead of competition, rejuvenate and create new engines for growth through technology sourcing and innovation strategy
WHY WORK WITH US
Your Success. Our Commitment.
- Demonstrable track record of successes
- Strong government and private sector networks
- Capable owner-management team backed by prominent Southeast Asian business family
- Deep roots and experience with over 80 years cumulative history of operating successful businesses in the region
- Expertise in building long-term and mutually-beneficial business partnerships
- Compelling pricing versus peers
- Multi-jurisdictional nature serving as a one-stop-shop to provide direct, local support in the region as opposed to single country firms
Ron Snir, Chief Executive Officer, Sechel Asia
Ron was Commercial Attaché at the Embassy of Israel in Singapore under the Ministry of Economy from 2013 – 2017. She has worked in the private sector as a futures trader (STIR) and in trading floor management, after working for a pharmaceutical company as a validation engineer. Ron holds a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering and a B.Sc. in Chemistry (Nano-Technology) from Ben-Gurion University in Israel, and is now studying towards her Masters in Philosophy of Science at Tel Aviv University in Israel.