SIMPLIFYING YOUR ENTRY INTO SOUTHEAST ASIA TO DRIVE GROWTH
Southeast Asia is a strongly developing region with a combined population of 650 million and GDP of US$2.7 trillion. In an increasingly Asia-centric economy, Southeast Asia offers many opportunities for companies looking to tap into the rapidly growing region. Yet the complexities of each market within Southeast Asia is daunting given diverse cultures and customs, languages, laws and regulations, currencies, tax structures etc.
Innovative start-ups and companies constantly seek access to strong partners and foreign markets to adopt their product and/or technologies, yet many do not have a clear go-to-market strategy. The challenge today is far more complex than 20 years ago with the speed in which innovation comes about, and if you do not get it right, your competitors are probably not far behind. Surviving and thriving means knowing how to navigate the complexities involved around bringing the technology to market and the speed in which you secure your market share.
MARKET ACCESS AND ADVISORY
- Assist clients to gain a better understanding of SEA markets
- Identify and select target market(s)
- Assess demand for products/services through business intelligence, competitive and customer analysis
- Evaluate entry strategies and roadmap for execution
- Assist in looking for suitable partners, e.g. customers, suppliers, agents, resellers, distributors, etc.
- Business matching, meeting arrangements, and country visits
- Follow-up on potential leads and provide local support
BUSINESS GROWTH AND SCALE-UP
- Assist in lead generation
- Assist in business development and sales
- Provide marketing support through various mediums and channels
- Provide brand-building and PR support
- Provide technical support and management to local customers
- To organize and conduct networking events
- To organize and conduct workshops with customers and/or partners